Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cowboys and the coming of cool weather

2 of my absolute favorite things! I am excited to say that tomorrow I have the day off and I will get to watch Dallas play the Washington Redskins...and beat them. I know I know! The Cowboys have a history of not being able to handle Moss, but get what...it's the Boy's time to shine, and shine they will. I pretty excited, and even if they lose, I love watching the game and hanging out with friends and/or family. And also, throwing the football during halftime and eating good food.

Speaking of throwing the football, I thought I would start listing things that people could purchase me for my birthday or Christmas or house warming or Tuesdays or whatever occasion they may choose. So, with out further delay...here's the start of the wish list.
-Official NFL Pigskin Football
-Enamelled Cast iron Dutch Oven
-Books that you have enjoyed
-Dallas Cowboys tickets
-A trip to see Paleduro Canyon
-42inch Vizio Plasma TV
-Art work that you created (sculptures,paintings,drawings,short stories,etc.)
-12 Gauge shotgun
-New fishing rod and reel
-Disk golf Set
-New Cellphone
-Stained Glass for the new house

There's a alot of other things, but I thought I'd just list a few to getcha thinkin. Anyway, no one commented on my last post...so I don't like that...I want lots of comments. Got it?

No comments: