Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

Things at work have taken a turn for the worse. My boss was fired and it would seem that corporate is on a witch hunt. Consequently I have started an all hands on deck job search. By this I mean that I am asking very sincerely that all of my friends and family keep an eye and an ear out for a possible job opening for me. I am praying that God shows me exactly what to do in this situation, because in all honesty...I am out of patience for this crap and getting through this will only happen with God's help. So please be praying for me. If you want to know some specific things to pray for I have a short list:
Patience
Faith
The ability to see God as my provider
The ability to give my stress to God (I developed an involuntary eye twitch this past week)
A GREAT NEW JOB VERY VERY SOON!

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I hit the hot-tub with my family last night. Good times. I think it's very important to have a great family support system during times of great stress. I am very blessed to have that.

I am going to go try not to be stressed out now.

1 comment:

Prosso said...

Watch idealist.org for job openings.

Austin Aztex soccer Saturday night. Rally the troops.