Friday, June 26, 2009

I am sorry for my absence

Over the past month one of our three member management team left. Consequently I have been working six days a week and have had very little time to update. I am STILL grateful to be employed.

Yesterday, my little brother and I put up ceiling fans in my house to surprise my wife and it was awesome. First of all, J and I knocked out the installing of both of the fans in less than an hour and a half combined. Secondly, Kim was very surprised and it was great to see her reaction. I love working on my home and my yard...it has really helped to keep my appreciating what God has given me.

I am off on Sunday and I plan to go to church, have a great home-made lunch with my wife, and do a little yard work. It will be wonderful.

I am also very excited to be spending the 4th of July with my wife and my family in my parents new house. It's always fun to spend holidays with family...especially my family.

Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: