Friday, May 29, 2009

What I tell You Three times in True

Yet again I write a blog to say that things are not going so well, but I am trying to stay hopeful. I am still with out a new career path, but I am grateful for the job that I have. More than that, I am grateful for the life I have.

In the course of two days I had three very close friends tell me they felt that I should return to the church and try to connect. I am definitely going to start searching for a good church for my wife and I, but I am a bit conflicted. I don't think that it is OK to go to church so that you get a new job, but if I am very honest...I am hoping that this return to practicing a faith based ritual will in some way help me in my search. I do believe God understands and does not condemn this back burner thought.

I gotta keep on keepin' on.

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

2 comments:

Sister Beta said...

I feel like all I share is bad news too! Sometimes life is not so fun (but not in a suicidal way, just in a 'let's move on' sort of way). I also don't enjoy when people who have no clue or have ideal situations try to cheer me up with 'this too shall pass' sentiments-I know dumb-dumb, but how does that help me now?!? Aaaaand, what if their wrong? Anywho-Jeremy was reminding me of how weird things suck for you sometimes and then they turn really great. Such as, Jet-Set, that car was awesomely bad and left you in situations that most humans never experience...now look! Your new car is great! Your rent house is another example, it served you well at first and then totally fell apart, another thing not many people go through-but now you have the most adorable hippie bungalow ever! I really hope you are at the end of the job suckiness and that soon you will get your 'great thing after crawling through crap' reward like with your house and car. Thank God you've got Bimber through all of this!!! I'm praying for you and we will seriously need to celebrate when you do get that new job!!

Prosso said...

You can come to Austin Stone with me and Sam on Sunday if you want.