Monday, July 6, 2009

"I went to the woods..."

So, I really want to get a small plot of land and build a little cabin like Henry David Thoreau did. I know it would be hot in the summer and cold in the winter, but I would love to have someplace to go and get out in nature and just be away from all modern things. Just get my head clear. Also I like to build stuff.

If anybody has some land somewhere in Texas and you would like to have a cabin like this on your land...I have a deal for you. I will purchase the materials and build the cabin on your land in exchange for frequent unannounced use of the cabin. Good deal, eh?

Next week I am going to be in Lake Tahoe and I am excited.

1 comment:

Prosso said...

I want to get some space too. I want to put one of the tiny houses on my blog on it. Thoughts? Wanna go in on one.