Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another week

Well, I survived another week and I am moving on to enjoy a weekend with friends and family. I am very excited about some job prospects but I am also trying not to get my hopes up. I have applied for close to 30 positions in the past few months and most of those positions start reviewing applicants the first week of March. I am optimistic about my chances of having a new career my the time April shows up.

I had a great after noon cleaning my home with my beautiful wife. That and grocery shopping are probably my favorite chores. Especially when they can be completely while sharing the company of my wife.

I am excited to be attending a wedding this weekend. I have been so blessed in my marriage to Kim and I get really happy when I believe my friends and family will find the same joy I have found. Good stuff.

I guess that's all for today. I have some shopping to do with the wife. Today is a GOOD day.

No comments: