Friday, November 21, 2008

26 Days and Counting

Until Kimberly and I move into our new home! I can not express in words the joy I feel when I think about having a place to share with my wife that we can call our own! Amazing.

Tomorrow I will go to Dallas to be with Kimberly extended family and celebrate Thanksgiving with them. I am glad we get to spend time with her family. I have never stayed over night at her grandmother's house and I am a little weirded out by the idea. I am sure it will be fine, but I am not a huge fan of old people with all their strange smells,abundance of medication,mindless ramblings about the way things used to be, and all that.

I feel a little bit guilty about this, but I am really hoping that OU beats Texas Tech this weekend.

I finally got my contacts. I can once again look like my normal self.

No comments: