Monday, November 24, 2008

The Pain of Love

When you love somebody you must learn to overcome the knee jerk reaction to be annoyed by each others quarks. What's more, you must overcome the same for each others families. I was raised to believe that your family is one of the greatest gifts God ever gave us and should be treated accordingly. Likewise, the people you love were given a great gift in their family, and like any other gift you should try your hardest to enjoy it with them and be excited for what they have. My parents endured gifts I received (some they brought upon themselves) such as drums, guitars, guns, CD's and Movie's they did not personally love, but they enjoyed them with me. I guess what I am trying to say is this: You may think that your significant others families could use some work and you may HATE the movie "Weekend At Bernie's 2", but the person you love loves their family and you should try to do the same. As far as the movie selection goes...if they love "Weekend at Bernie's 2"...get out now!

Today they laid carpet and tile in our new home and I am VERY excited!

I got a really sweet Variable Speed Jig Saw for my birthday. Things will be created and also destroyed!

I am thinking about taking my gauges out and letting the holes in my ears close up. I loved the since of freedom I got from getting them, but they no longer represent freedom to me...I suppose because I don't have anything I wish to be free from. It's a nice place to be. We'll see if I actually take them out or not.

At this time on Friday I will be either in Chicago or Dubuque. Either way it's gonna be cold and I am extremely happy about that.

If you like sitting by a fire and talking and laughing over drinks...we should be friends, because I like that as well.

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Brown!

1 comment:

Mama B said...

You just always make me smile, Son!!! Thanks for being you, quirks and all.