Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stuff I am thinking about right now

I have a beard. It's not spectacular, but it's a beard. I haven't been able to trim it in a while because my beard trimmer is packed and yesterday I plucked a hair from my facial fro and measured it. Just under 2 inches. I picked one of the longest ones I could find.

As I get older time seems to to speed up. I can't believe Christmas is next month. I think I like time moving fast right now.

I lost 6 pounds. 14 more to go until I make my goal. Billy Blanks is a mad man and his 8 minute cardio is brutal. I love him for that.

I asked a friend of mine who is a great artist to draw a charcoal image of my dog Rovy. It will be properly matted, framed, and hung in a place of honor in our new home...unless it sucks.

Eating right doesn't taste very good. It's also more expensive. If you made a pros and cons list for eating...I have a feeling there would be more cons. I have to be illogical in order to stay focused with my eating habits. That's weird.

I really want to go fishing soon. Also, if you saying fishing really fast it makes the noise of a pirate or a musketeer pulling his sword our REALLY fast. Also...isn't it weird that the Musketeers used swords? I would have for sure guessed muskets.

The TV shows being made when my parents where kids are way better than what is being made now. There are a few exceptions, but in general I find the previous statement to be true.

Do you ever wish you could be a little kid again? You really shouldn't. It's a waste of time and now that you're an adult...you don't really have time to waste on stuff like that.

I really would like to have original art from all of my artistic friends. Photos, paintings, drawings, sculptures, writings, and anything else you can think of. If you are my friend...you will give me art.

I could win on Jeopardy. Maybe not, but I do well playing along at home.

No comments: