Monday, December 8, 2008

Warm Weather Sucks!

It's freaking December and it's 75 degrees outside! This really pisses me off.

The Cowboys blew it in the fourth quarter yesterday. I can't believe these guys. They have huge amounts of talent on that team and still manage to screw up a season they should have had all locked up.Lame.

I am reading, for the very first time, Anne Frank The Diary of a Young Girl. I really love reading books that aren't in your standard 30 page chapter layout. I find that I can stay much more interested if there are smaller sections to read at a time. Diary form is pretty cool thus far.

Everyday I work I am reminded that working for a huge corporation sucks. They can never make their minds up about anything and by the time and changes get down to the our level, it's time to change them again. I can't wait until I have a big person job. It's definitely sounding more and more appealing.

Here's a poem.

90 years have come and gone.
I have lost count along the way.
Children,grandchildren, and greats have I met.
Seems like only yesterday.
I have lived and I have loved
longer than I care to tell.
Now looking back on the life I've lead
I have done my best to live it well.
I have done the job God gave to me.
My children are all grown.
I found my peace and happiness.
Rest my soul.
I'm going home.

1 comment:

Mama B said...

Maybe is that poem about my Grandma? It is nice. Love you,Son.
Ma