Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5 Days

That is how long I have away from work starting Thursday. I am extremely excited about this and plan do accomplish quite a bit during this time. One thing I hope to accomplish is relaxation. Yeah...maybe get a massage...finally. I also want to work around the house, spend a ton of time outside, get together with friends, make great meals for my wife and I, exercise, play some music, and maybe get a tan. That sounds like a sweet week to me.

I went running yesterday and I had a feeling afterwards I would like to share with you. I am sore. I hurt in muscles I had almost forgotten. In addition to the pain is an urge to do it again. I am feeling good about my fitness plan.

On a related topic, I am trying to eat right and make better food choices. So far the hardest thing to deal with is the desire to snack alot. I love having something to munch on and what I didn't realize the insane amount of calories I was putting into my body between meals. Terrible. I'm workin on it though. Give me 6 weeks and I will look different.

No comments: