Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A bunch of stuff

So, I really love craigslist. It's awesome to have an outlet through which you can sell crap you don't want anymore, to people who think it's worth something. Very cool.

Lately I have been feeling a strong need to get a massage. Some people are not OK with the idea of a stranger rubbing them down, but I think having a friend that was a masseuse would be way more awkward. Think of the countless scenarios in which something gets weird during the massage forcing you to make up a reason that you can never see your massaging friend again! Perhaps you get so relaxed that while said friend is rubbing you down you release the built up gas caused from digesting Taco Cabana (why did you eat Mexican food before a massage?!), or perhaps your friend says something weird like "Have you ever thought of getting this removed?" (while poking at a mole on the inside of your upper thigh), or maybe the friend walks in and very slowly and professionally removes the sheet covering you naked body. SEE?! It's way less weird to get a massage from a perfect stranger. I win.

I have this idea for a recipe. So, I am gonna take a Tilapia fillet,bread it in crunched up tortilla chips, oven bake it, and the cover it in queso! Does that sound awesome or what?! Yes!

Dancing with the stars is maybe the worst show I've ever seen. They get all these D-list celebrities to get up and dance and then judge them. Look, the only reason they are one the show is because they suck so much at acting, their profession, that they can't get real gigs...so if they suck that bad at their job it's a pretty safe bet they are going to suck at something they are trying for the first time.

Daylight savings time is stupid. People say it's for the farmers, but I have news for you...a farmer is up when the sun comes up. It doesn't matter if the clock says 3pm or 4am, if the sun is up than so is the farmer. Let's just leave time alone and be normal. Like Arizona who does not recognize daylight savings.

I got a sweet beach cruiser type bike to ride around and try to get some exercise, but for some reason the bike pump I have won't fill the tires. I tried blowing the tires up with my mouth so I could get out. By the time I got it rideable and woke up on the garage floor, I figured I probably did enough of a work out just blowing the thing up. So I sold the bike and kept the tire. Now I just sit around and inflate the tire with my mouth.

1 comment: