Wednesday, March 18, 2009

T minus 5 and a half hours!

That's how long I have until my vacation starts and I am super jacked about it! There will be kayaking, grilling,disk golfing, playing of madden '05 n PS2, hopefully getting to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, yard work, and general fun.

My wife and I went running this morning...yeah...in the morning. I hate early morning, but after you get your athletic attire on and get out the door...you will be so glad you did! First of all, when we got home is was almost 9am and we were full of energy and had a ton of time to do what we wanted. Secondly, research shows that if you exercise first thing in the morning you will lose more weight, have more energy, and retain information better for the whole day. That's a pretty sweet side affect.

I started playing Madden in Franchise Mode after a discussion with my brother about the possibility of making to the super bowl. I am in week 6 and with one of those weeks being a bye...I currently stand 5-0 and lead the conference. I know this may sound lame, but I need some sort of football to get me through to the start of the NFL pre-season.

So, um...nobody offered to give me an iPod yet. Selfish, yeah? That's alright. For your next birthday I am going to buy you an iPod...except it will be for me and I won't actually give you anything.That's what!

No comments: