Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LONG weekend recap

The weekend was long...not the recap. Here's some of what I did:

Played my madden Season (currently 16-0 heading into play offs with an injured QB)
Hunt out with my beautiful wife
Purchased and set up a new patio set. SWEET!
Played at my friends back yard driving range...I suck at golf.
Watched me some March Madness
Started painting a piece of furniture for our kitchen
Job searched
Read "Lake Woebegone Days" by Garrison Keillor
Hung out in my back yard with Rovy

I know what your thinking. "Justin" you'll say. "You didn't go anywhere or do anything really exciting." Then I'll shoot you a slight grin and say..."Exactly." I loved just hanging out. It was good for my soul.

Also, even though I was on vacation I did a good job not blowing my diet and I am proud to say I am still on target for the whole looking good thing.

I have a very interesting prospect for a new career and I am praying that it comes through. I feel pretty strongly that this job would be really great for me and that the company I would be working for really needs me. That's a good feeling. The problem is that they have to create the position for me to fill and that can take some time. Oh well. It's out of my hands.

I have another long weekend this weekend...only this one is 3 days instead of five. Nice.

What have you been up to? Let me know

1 comment:

Sister Beta said...

I went to Africa...had an amazing time!....wore a two-piece swimsuit....saw some friends...got some important paperwork done...got food poisoning, then malaria...traveled 23 hours deathly ill...met a high-up man in JFK that is trying to help with immigration...malaria made me forget other stuff...went back to work Monday. I need a long weekend now. Also, I haven't seen you or yer wife in a while.