Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't get it

I am 26 years old and I have been told countless times that you can't judge a book by it's cover and other things along that line, but somehow I always end up being shocked and offended when I find out some one I thought was a good person is involved in some terrible activity! ( That was a run on sentence)

My job search is gaining steam. I have now perfected my resume and cover letter and started a contacts list. This list was built primarily by the career counselor at my Alma Mater and most of the employers are Alumni. That seems like a step in the right direction. Not only do I feel that I have the skills to be a valuable member of a business team, but know that I can go into the interview already understanding that my interviewer and I have something in common will give me extra confidence. Nice.

Maybe that's all I have to say right now.

Yep.

No comments: